Learn about the programs and organizations that work to make your campus a safe, supportive, and proactive community.
Programs can be offered through:
- Health & Wellness Promotion, 317-274-WELL or online via the Outreach Presentation Request
- Counseling & Psychological Services, Walker PLaza #220, 317-274-2548
- IUPUI Campus Police, 317-274-7911
- Office of Equal Opportunity, 317-274-2306
- For assistance with related academic or personal concerns, contact:
- Dean of Students, Campus Center 270, 317-274-4431
- Assistant Director of Interpersonal Violence Prevention and Response, CAPS, Walker Plaza #220, 317-274-2503 or 317-274-2548
- Student Advocate, Campus Center 270, 317-274-4431
AlcoholEdu® is an online alcohol prevention program, and Haven is an online sexual assault awareness and prevention program that provides education on the definiton of sober consent and bystander intervention techniques that prevention social situations from escelating to sexual violence.
RAD is a comprehensive course offered by IU Police Department for women covering topics like awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, as well basic hands-on defense training. The IUPUI Police Department can be contacted at 317-274-2058.
SAPIR is a coordinating council that plays a key role in making the campus a safer place by enacting the educational and compliance requirements associated with the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (SaVE Act). A variety of training opportunities are offered and social marketing campaigns to promote awareness of dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking. Training in bystander intervention skills is also available.